School Transcript Requests

To request one or more copies of your:
  • High school transcript
  • SAT scores*
  • Immunization Record
  • Entire School Record

If you currently attend a school in the Chesapeake Public School division or have graduated from or left the Chesapeake Public School system within the last 5 years, you may contact the school you last attended to obtain any of the documents listed above.

**Note: To obtain Official SAT Scores for submission to a college or university, contact College Board. (www.collegeboard.com)

If you have been out of the Chesapeake Public School system for 5 years or more, download this School Transcript Request Form [.pdf] and send it with payment, if applicable, to:

Chesapeake Public Schools
Microfilm Department
2107 Liberty Street
Chesapeake VA 23324

The fees are listed on the form.

For a replacement of your high school diploma, download a Request for Diploma Replacement form.

Last modified: Wed March 19 2014 09:11:28 PM